Tuesday, April 2

Get your SH*T done - WK 14



To stay more organized, I have decided to post a list of things to do during the forthcoming week, also called "Get your SH*T done". I am planning on posting this every Monday, with at least with 5 activities listed.

Here is to WK 14:

1. Lose sweets and candy
I have had more than enough chocolate and other things during the Easter holidays and now its time to bring the blood sugar back to normal

2. Drink more than 2 liters of water a day
The iDrated app might definitely come in handy

3. Finish the Three Men in a Boat book
I have been reading this book for ages and i think the time has come to finally finish it

4. Plan meals ahead

5. Clean my Pinterest likes
I have a lot of uncategorized pins that urgently need it


No comments:

Post a Comment